REMOTE: School Success Manager | The Profession |
The Art of Education University (AOEU) is seeking an experienced School Success Manager to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for an individual who has a passion to inspire and equip educators on their journey toward professional success. Working closely with art teachers and administrators, the School Success Manager consults on software implementations, conducts technical training, provides technical support, and manages the ongoing relationship with school districts.
School Success | What We Believe |
We equip and inspire administrators and art teachers by providing impactful, personalized training, support, long term planning throughout their professional development and curriculum implementations.
Our team is unique. We hold ourselves to a different standard.
- We are warm, inviting, and non-intimidating. We have the privilege of training educators and the reward of experiencing their passion for art.
- We embody joy. We support the voice of the teacher and bear the responsibility of celebrating each success story and understanding each concern.
- We are confident experts, but not arrogant. We take pride in mastering our products and services and by knowing our customers personally.
What we believe:
- We believe our purpose is to help art leaders find success in their roles, even if the solution is beyond our platform/offerings.
- We believe relationships must start strong to stay strong.
- We believe every interaction we have should add genuine value to our customers.
- We believe regular, intentional cadences are essential to ensure no relationship goes stale.
- We believe we are here to inspire both the ambitious and atrophied teachers by equipping them with resources and stories that inspire.
Does this sound like who you are?
The Art of Education University | Who We Are |
Our mission is simple, driven, and inspiring: “We grow amazing art teachers by providing rigorous, relevant, and engaging professional development at every stage of their career.”
AOEU is an innovative and fast-growing institution of higher education serving art teachers around the world. In 2019, we became the first homegrown graduate university in the state of Iowa in 50 years, and the world’s first “University For Life,” serving art educators throughout an entire lifetime of learning.
The Art of Education University serves tens of thousands of students, readers, customers around the U.S. in over 40 countries. Our magazine is read more than 800,000 times each month, our events are attended by over 4,000 art educators annually, and we serve over 2,000 graduate students each year.
LEARN MORE: https://theartofeducation.edu/about/
The Details | School Success Manager |
- Consult with school district administrators on the implementation and ongoing effectiveness of professional development and curriculum products.
- Prepare and present recommendations to district administrators and teachers.
- Perform technical onboarding of school district administrators and teachers utilizing various SaaS Platforms including WordPress and Hubspot.
- Support and at times lead live virtual training sessions with school district administrators and teachers ranging from 5 to 50 attendees.
- Potential live on-site training sessions with school district administrators and teachers ranging from 30-200 attendees.
- Provide support to administrators via phone, email, and virtual meetings.
- Troubleshoot technology issues quickly and efficiently.
- Monitor and analyze district usage trends compared to expectations and provide this collated data for district review.
- Implement AOEU customer philosophies and best practices.
- Manage and support 100-150 School Districts implementing AOEU’s enterprise resources.
- Schedule regular touchpoint calls and emails with administrators/lead teachers to deliver value, present updates, and make recommendations.
- Research avenues to make personalized connections with stakeholders.
- Conduct semi-annual and annual account reviews to analyze the achievement of goals.
- Prepare for and advise on subscription renewals.
- Through relational discovery, look for ways to grow our partnership with each district.
- Prepare quotes and custom proposals for clients.
- Evaluate and monitor purchase orders to ensure accuracy in coordination with the Sales Team and Finance Department.
- Collaborate within the School Success Department on various projects.
- Manage a book of business with monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue and retention goals.
- Ability to travel 1-4 times per year.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to abide by the AOEU Pillars - Adult Culture, Ownership, Pace and Change, Abundance Mentality, Lifelong Learner, Pro Business, Whole Person, Communication, and Truth Seeking.
- Positive and engaging personality with a passion for products, people, and providing exceptional service.
- Strong, ongoing knowledge of AOEU products.
- Ability to understand and empathize with administrators, art teachers, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to be flexible when changes arise in process and procedure.
- Strong comfort level with change in a rapidly growing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly create strong professional relationships.
- Strong technical skills to troubleshoot technology issues quickly and efficiently.
- Knowledge of product presentation platforms and how to best utilize features to optimize the stakeholder experience.
- Skill and ability to quickly learn various technology platforms with ease and confidence.
- Ability to recognize stakeholder needs and to modify your presentation to meet those needs.
- Ability to collaborate with other departments to optimize the customer experience.
- Ability to quickly learn and stay fresh with new releases; seizing opportunities to re-engage with stakeholders.
- Able to demonstrate strong time management skills
- Self-driven work ethic and ability to work successfully in a remote/from-home work environment.
The duties of this position are typical of those performed in a home office setting with normal ranges of temperature. The majority of tasks will be performed while sitting at a desk.
- Position requires considerable concentration and focus throughout the day.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift items such as laptops, monitors, and the like.
- When traveling:
- The ability to lift or push your suitcase.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 25-50 lbs of presentation materials for customers or for conference presentations, etc.
VISUAL & TACTILE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to view computer screens for significant periods of time. The Art of Education University is an online university. Therefore 95-98% of one’s time will be on or using technology.
- Ability to use a laptop keyboard with accuracy.
- Ability to hear at normal levels and through electronic devices such as laptops, earbuds, phones, and the like.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Experience training individuals with a new product or technology strongly preferred.
- Experience working in or with the K-12 industry or in Customer Success Required.
- Experience working in a SaaS sales organization strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a remote capacity is strongly preferred.
- Presentation experience required.
Compensation & Benefits
Structured as a full-time, exempt, and salaried position with the opportunity to receive quarterly incentives based on performance in the role. Compensation is commensurate with education and experience. Payroll is issued on a semi-monthly basis paid on the 15th and the last day of the month.
Group healthcare plans are available. The Art of Education University will contribute 100% for full-time health, dental, and vision, employee-only coverage. Family coverage is available at an additional premium.
The Art of Education University offers participation, upon hire, of a 401K plan with up to a 4% match of employee contributions.
Appropriate and up-to-date technology is provided.
Unlimited self-managed PTO is offered to full-time members of AOEU. Extended vacations must be pre-approved. Flexibility exists so long as responsibilities are fulfilled and careful planning and communication are evident.
Persons interested in applying should complete the application form linked below. Applicants are required to submit a short 1-3 minute video explaining why they would like to be considered for the position and why they are uniquely qualified. Failure to submit a video will automatically eliminate you from the application process.
Candidates who make it to Round 2 of the Application process will be required to complete a packet for review, prior to their scheduled interview time.
Finalists will have one final culture interview with a member of the AOEU Senior Leadership team.
The Art of Education University is committed to taking the time to find the right fit for our positions. This process may be more rigorous than you are used to. We have set up several interview steps to make sure this will be mutually beneficial to both our institution and our next new team member. We hope you take this journey with us!
- Interested applicants should complete the Application packet and upload a current resume by April 15th, 2021.
- Candidates will be notified as applications are submitted.
How to Apply | This Is Me |