School Success Manager - Remote
The Art of Education University (AOEU) is seeking an experienced School Success Manager to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for an individual who has a passion to inspire and equip educators on their journey toward professional success. Working closely with art teachers and administrators, the School Success Manager consults on software implementations, conducts technical training, and manages the ongoing relationship with school districts.
Structured as a full-time, exempt, remote position with the institution, the School Success Manager will report directly to the Director of School Success.
School Success Mission
Our team is unique. We hold ourselves to a different standard.
- We are warm, inviting, and non-intimidating. We have the privilege of training educators and the reward of experiencing their passion for art.
- We embody joy. We support the voice of the teacher and bear the responsibility of celebrating each success story and understanding each concern.
- We are confident experts, but not arrogant. We take pride in mastering our products and services and by knowing our customers personally.
What we believe:
- We believe our purpose is to help art leaders find success in their roles, even if the solution is beyond our platform/offerings.
- We believe relationships must start strong and stay strong.
- We believe every interaction we have should add genuine value to our customers.
- We believe regular, intentional cadences are essential to ensure no relationship goes stale.
- We believe we are here to inspire both the ambitious and atrophied teachers by equipping them with resources and stories that inspire.
Does this sound like who you are?
The Art of Education University
AOEU is an innovative and rapidly growing institution of higher-education serving art teachers around the world. In 2019, we became the first homegrown graduate university in the state of Iowa in 50 years, and the world's first, "University for Life," serving art educators throughout an entire lifetime of learning.
Our mission is simple, driven, and inspiring: "We grow amazing art teachers by providing rigorous, relevant, and engaging professional development at every stage of their career."
Joining AOEU means you'll be working with a team of 65+ talented and passionate team members from around the United States, including some of the most inspiring and innovative art educators in the world. All of whom are devoted to the same inspiring mission.
The Art of Education University serves tens of thousands of students, readers, and customers around the U.S. and in over 40 countries. Our magazine is read more than 800,000 times each month, our events are attended by over 4,000 art educators annually, and we serve over 2,000 graduate students each year.
Learn more at www.theartofeducation.edu/about
- Consult with school district administrators on the implementation and ongoing effectiveness of professional development and curriculum products.
- Prepare and present recommendations to district administrators and teachers.
- Perform technical onboarding of school district administrators and teachers utilizing various SaaS Platforms including WordPress and Hubspot.
- Create and develop relationship-based, live, virtual training sessions with school district administrators and teachers ranging from 5-50 attendees.
- Potential live on-site training sessions with school district administrators and teachers ranging from 30-200 attendees.
- Troubleshoot technology issues quickly and efficiently.
- Monitor and analyze district usage trends compared to expectations and providing this collated data for departmental review.
- Implement AOEU customer philosophies and best practices.
- Manage and support 100-200 school districts implementing AOEU's enterprise resources.
- Schedule regular touchpoint calls and emails with administrators/lead teachers to deliver value, present updates, and make recommendations.
- Research avenues to make personalized connections with stakeholders.
- Conduct semi-annual and annual account reviews to analyze the achievement of goals.
- Prepare for and advise on subscription renewals.
- Through relational discovery, look for ways to grow your partnership with each district.
- Prepare quotes and custom proposals for clients.
- Evaluate and monitor purchase orders to ensure accuracy; in coordination with the Sales Team and Finance Department.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Positive and engaging personality with a passion for products, people, and providing exceptional service.
- Strong, ongoing knowledge of AOEU products.
- Ability to understand and empathize with administrators, art teachers, and other stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly create strong professional relationships.
- Strong technical skills to troubleshoot technology issues quickly and efficiently.
- Knowledge of product presentation platforms and hot to best utilize features to optimize the stakeholder experience.
- Skill and ability to quickly learn various technology platforms with ease and confidence.
- Ability to recognize stakeholder needs and to modify your presentation to meet those needs.
- Ability to collaborate with other departments to optimize the customer experience.
- Ability to quickly and stay fresh with new releases; seizing opportunities to re-engage with stakeholders.
- Self-driven work ethic and ability to work successfully in a remote/from-home work environment.
- Ability to travel 1-2 times per quarter.
Education & Experience
- Experience training individuals with a new product or technology strongly preferred.
- Experience working in or with the K-12 industry or in Customer Success required.
- Experience working in SaaS strongly preferred.
- Presentation experience required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Experience working in a remote capacity is strongly preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
The School Success Manager is a full-time salaried position. In addition, there is an opportunity to receive quarterly incentives based upon performance in the role. Compensation is commensurate with education and experience. The Art of Education University provides a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a remote technology setup, self-managed PTO, and 401K matching.
- Interested applicants should complete the Application packet and upload a current resume by January 15, 2020, at https://theartofeducation.edu/about/work-with-aoe/
- Candidates selected for an interview will be notified as applications are submitted.
- Anticipated position start date of February 1, 2020.