School Success Engagement Specialist| The Profession |
The Art of Education University (AOEU) is seeking an experienced School Success Engagement Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for an individual who has a passion to inspire and equip School Districts and Art Teachers on their journey toward professional success. Working closely with art teachers, administrators, and the AOEU Team, the School Success Engagement Specialist is highly service-focused, thrives in completing tasks, and enjoys finding solutions while providing technical support on software implementations.
School Success | What We Believe |
Our team is unique. We hold ourselves to a different standard.
- We are warm, inviting, and non-intimidating. We have the privilege of training educators and the reward of experiencing their passion for art.
- We embody joy. We support the voice of the teacher and bear the responsibility of celebrating each success story and understanding each concern.
- We are confident experts, but not arrogant. We take pride in mastering our products and services and by knowing our customers personally.
What we believe:
- We believe our purpose is to help art leaders find success in their roles, even if the solution is beyond our platform/offerings.
- We believe relationships must start strong to stay strong.
- We believe every interaction we have should add genuine value to our customers
- We believe regular, intentional cadences are essential to ensure no relationship goes stale.
- We believe we are here to inspire both the ambitious and atrophied teachers by equipping them with resources and stories that inspire.
Does this sound like who you are?
The Art of Education University | Who We Are |
Our mission is simple, driven, and inspiring: We grow amazing art teachers by providing rigorous, relevant, and engaging professional development at every stage of their career.
AOEU is an innovative and fast-growing institution of higher education serving art teachers around the world. In 2019, we became the first homegrown graduate university in the state of Iowa in 50 years and the world’s first “University For Life,” serving art educators throughout an entire lifetime of learning.
The Art of Education University serves tens of thousands of students, readers, and customers around the U.S. and in over 40 countries. Our Magazine is read more than 800,000 times each month, our events are attended by over 4,000 art educators annually, and we serve over 2,000 graduate students each year.
Our culture is at the heart of our success as an institution. We believe in a drama-free environment that upholds the ideals of Radical Candor©. We believe that your success is our success. You will always know where you stand and be challenged to grow and stretch yourself in ways you never imagined.
LEARN MORE: www.theartofeducation.edu
The Details | School Success Engagement Specialist
- Provide frontline customer engagement to Administrators and Art Teachers within our School District relationships.
- Assist in the technical setup and record-keeping of new School District relationships.
- Provide account and product customer support to new Administrators and Art Teachers.
- Work alongside Sales Managers and School Success Managers to provide a world-class onboarding experience.
- Conduct account reconciliation/auditing of new and renewal transactions.
- Provide support for live virtual training sessions with school district administrators and teachers ranging from 5 to 150 attendees.
- Conduct live, virtual training sessions for AOEU’s various SaaS Platforms
- Train and guide teams of teachers to curate, plan, and optimize their PD and Curriculum implementation plans.
- Technical mastery of AOEU products and service.
- Troubleshooting customer issues and Reporting customer feedback back to AOEU.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- You quickly identify and assess customer needs and achieve satisfaction
- You like to solve puzzles- troubleshooting a broad range of needs, questions, concerns and providing easy to understand solutions
- You think of yourself as a multi-tasker and are highly organized
- You are skilled in the prioritization of tasks with varying urgencies and timelines
- You like to provide answers that are both thorough, but easy to understand
- You can follow specific procedures and guidelines
- You would consider yourself tech-savvy and are eager and willing to learn new tech platforms.
- You have a strong ability to empathize and understand the needs of others
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport in professional relationships.
- Strong technical skills to troubleshoot technology issues quickly and efficiently.
- Knowledge of product presentation platforms and how to best utilize features to optimize the stakeholder experience.
- Ability to collaborate with other departments to optimize the customer experience.
- Ability to quickly learn and stay fresh with new releases; seizing opportunities to re-engage with stakeholders.
- Self-driven work ethic and ability to work successfully in a remote/from-home work environment.
- Ability to travel 1-2 times per quarter.
- Position requires considerable concentration and focus.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift items such as laptops, monitors, and the like.
VISUAL and TACTILE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to view computer screens for significant periods of time. The Art of Education University is an online university. Therefore 95-98% of one’s time will be on or using technology.
- Ability to use a laptop keyboard with accuracy.
- Ability to hear at normal levels and through electronic devices such as laptops, earbuds, phones, and the like.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Experience training individuals with a new product or technology strongly preferred.
- A background in art education or education is helpful and welcome, but not required.
- Experience working in SaaS strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a remote capacity is strongly preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
Structured as a full-time, exempt, salaried position, this individual will report directly to Gabriel Thompson, Director of School Success. Compensation is commensurate with education and experience. Payroll is issued on a monthly basis, paid on the 15th of each month.
Group healthcare plans are available. The Art of Education University will contribute 100% for full-time health, dental, and vision, employee-only coverage. Family coverage is available at an additional premium.
The Art of Education University offers participation, upon hire, in a 401K plan with up to a 4% match of employee contributions.
Appropriate and up-to-date technology is provided.
Unlimited self-managed PTO is offered to full-time members of AOEU. Extended vacations must be pre-approved. Flexibility exists so long as responsibilities are fulfilled and careful planning and communication are evident.
Persons interested in applying should complete the application form linked below. Applicants are required to submit a short 1-3 minute video explaining why they would like to be considered for the position and why they are uniquely qualified. Failure to submit a video will automatically eliminate you from the application process.
Candidates who make it to Round 2 of the Application process will be required to complete a packet for review, prior to their scheduled interview time.
Finalists will have one final culture interview with the President of the University.
All applicants and candidates will be notified of the status of their application.
- Interested applicants should complete the Application and upload a current resume by November 15, 2020.
- Candidates selected for an interview will be notified as applications are submitted.
- Anticipated position start date: December 1 - 15, 2020
How to Apply | This Is Me |
- APPLY HERE: https://theartofed.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=80